The Totally Bamboo State shaped bamboo cutting and serving boards are a real novelty and a perfect gift for anyone who is crazy about or loyal to their great homeland. These boards are ideal for both indoor and outdoor entertaining and can be used as a cutting or bar board, cheese tray, serving platter or simply as a conversation piece. Each board can be hung on the wall by its rustic tie-string hanging loop. To season new boards, generously apply Totally Bamboo’s revitalizing oil (sold separately) every few days for the first month. To care for board, wash with warm water and a mild detergent and liberally oil when the board appears dry or as needed. Bamboo is a grass that grows to maturity in just five years. It does not need to be replanted, artificially irrigated or fertilized. Making it one of the world’s most renewable resources.
- Idaho shaped bamboo cutting and serving board, measures 15 x 10.5-inch
- Board made of Moso Bamboo, harvested at the optimum age of 5 years
- Can be used as a cutting or bar board, cheese tray or simply a conversation piece; to hang on wall use rustic hanging loop
- State cutting boards are ideal for both indoor and outdoor entertaining; boards make a great gift for anyone loyal to their homeland
- Wash by hand with warm water; occasionally use Totally Bamboo’s revitalizing oil to extend life and beauty of board